Assignment/Class Reflection and OER Commons

    I have really enjoyed my classroom experience in EME2040. I feel like I have learned a lot, although the little assignments do get a tedious. The material has been pretty straightforward and the instruction has been easy to follow. The only thing I would change is the amount of little participation assignments. I feel like we kind of touch on a tool just to do a participation assignment. Other than that I am really enjoying it. 

   OER resources are very easy to use. I very quickly found a Google Slides presentation with everything you would need to teach fables to first grade. I have used several cites to try and find teacher resources and this is by far the easiest one to navigate. The resource I found has everything from the slide presentation to links to the stories. Everything is super cute and all ready to use. here is the link!

     In doing the PowerPoint assignment I had a lot of fun. I had never done a voiceover on a PowerPoint before so that was a cool new tool that I can use in my teaching career. The only frustrating part was submitting it from my Mac. It eventually figured it out but I would have loved some further instruction on how to submit it. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About little old me!

Diigo, Blogging, Web 2.0

AI Chatbots