Diigo, Blogging, Web 2.0

     Honestly Diigo is a really cool tool. I am not sure how often I would really need to use it as I do not often collaborate on projects, but it is really cool that the option is there. It could be really helpful in just my own personal use. When reading web articles for research I often find myself wanting to highlight certain parts so I can look back on them. I can see myself using Diigo to save my own highlights and notes to make research easier. 

    Blogging in this class has been very fun! I like writing about and sharing my experiences. I do not consider myself the best writer so that aspect may need some work. I have learned that It takes longer than you think to articulate and relay what you want to say. When writing these blogs I either read it over and over until I'm sick of it, or I write it and never look at it again.     

    One Web 2.0 tool that i found is called "Charles Kelly's Quiz Generator". It honestly looks like it would take me a little while to learn how to use. It would come in handy when teaching most anything. I am not the most creative person so having a little boost when it comes to generating assignments would be helpful. 

Quiz Generator

Comments

  1. Hey Selina!! I also think that Diigo can be a super helpful (but seldom used) tool. Being able to highlight webpages often speeds up my reading:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

About little old me!

AI Chatbots