Assignment 5, Qualtrics Uses, & Old Tech Skills

     With Assignment 5 I learned how to make fun interactive games. Before this I had no idea that you could do that on PowerPoint. I was also pleasantly surprised at how easy it was to make the buttons. Next time I will save the buttons for last because I kept changing the layout of the slides and the buttons would stop working. I don't have any negatives about this assignment. It was explained well and easy to do. It is alos very applicable for teaching at any level. I will definitely be using it in the future. 

here is a screenshot of my jeopardy home page



    I can't really see myself using very many data collection tools in my future teaching career. I want to teach younger elementary students. Maybe I could use it to survey the parents on certain things that come up throughout the year. It could be used as a teacher review from the parents. Maybe at the beginning of the year to gather some basic information, like birthdays.  I can see this being used more in a middle/high school setting to grade teacher performance. 

    A technology related skill I would like to learn is Photoshop. I was taught some photoshop in high school but I really do not remember most of it. I know that some photoshop applications can be done on Canva now. Between Canva and Microsoft Office, most of photoshop's applications are covered but it would be nice to be able to do them all in one place. I know that removing a background from an image is an issue I have run into before that can be fixed on photoshop, I just do not remember how. I could watch videos and online tutorials to refresh my memory. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About little old me!

Diigo, Blogging, Web 2.0

AI Chatbots