AI Chatbots
The website design assignment was fun for me to do! I liked being able to theme the site however I wanted. I wanted the design to be easy to follow but fun to look at. My website was for a kindergarten class and I used images and colors that gave garden type of feel. The only thing that I did not really like about the assignment was the application we used to make the website. It was a little hard to navigate and it did not let me move text around the way I wanted. But other than that I really enjoyed it. https://msdrawdysfirstgrade.weebly.com/ I don't typically use AI in my daily life. I do see how it can be useful. Most of the time I forget that I could be using AI to help me with a task, it is not what I reach for first. I'm used to using search engines like Google when I don't know something. Occasionally when I think about it, I will use Chat GPT to find a recipe or make a list of popular books or movies. In class, ChatGP...

Comments
Post a Comment