Teacher Websites and Digital Planning Tools

    When I looked at the Chiles website I found lots of resources for students to use. Everything was linked and organized where it was easy to find. I like teacher websites because they keep all the relevant information in one place. I can see how it can be a little of a chore for teachers to have to maintain but its worth it.

    When I am a teacher I imagine using technology a lot. There may be new websites or applications when I start working in the classroom. Some of my favorite ways to use technology to be more efficient is digital planners and calendars. I like to make lists of things that need to be done so these digital planners really help me remember what needs to be done. 

    Doing Assignment 2 in Canvas Groups was interesting. I had never used that application before so it was kind of fun to figure out how to use it, but because my group kind of waited til the last minute it kind of stressed me out. We got it done in time though. I feel bad for new teachers using this for the first time, it takes a minute to learn how to easily use it. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About little old me!

Diigo, Blogging, Web 2.0

AI Chatbots