About little old me!

 


    Hi! My name is Selina and I am an Elementary Education major at the Florida State University. I recently transferred into this major and am so excited to learn more about how I can help young kids throughout my career. A little not so formal information about me, I love hanging out with my friends and family, they are what is most important to me. When I am not with them you can find me holed up in my room reading, in a bookstore buying books that I do not need, or rewatching movies that I have seen a million times. 

    My prior experiences using technology is pretty limited. In high school I took the basics, PowerPoint, Excel, and Word. However, my favorite section from my high school computer class was Adobe Photoshop. It has been a while since I have used it so I would not say that I am 100% proficient anymore. Since then I have taught myself the joy and convenience of digital notes taken on an iPad. Also, this past summer I was introduced to Canva and Capcut in my internship with a real estate brokerage

    Like most people from my generation, my personal learning network is always close at hand. Along with learning from my peers, friends, and roommates, I also pick up a lot of information from my phone. The most common app is honestly TikTok. Most of my feed are lifestyle bloggers, teacher bloggers, or the typical early 20s influencer. I get a lot of recipes and even study tactics from these posts. 



    


Comments

  1. Hi Selina! I am also an Elementary Education major and am so excited to learn more about helping little kids learn. I consider social media to be a large part of my PLN. Not only can we use it for outside resources, but it helps connect us with friends and family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Selina! I love going to used bookstores in Tallahassee. Maybe you could give me some recommendations of which to check out. I am also on the lookout for book and movie recs. If you have any, let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Selina, my name is Matthew. I can definitely relate to constantly rereading books and rewatching my favorite movie that I've seen a dozen times. I wish you nothing but the best as you begin your new major.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Diigo, Blogging, Web 2.0

AI Chatbots